...

...

Thursday 16 June 2016




I suddenly found myself with a bit of bonus time on my hands after a big-ish project fell through earlier this year, which conveniently coincided with the timing of this year's Secret 7" competition.  So I picked two songs (not my usual cup of tea at all but good songs) and did two routes for each (one I posted previously).  Yet NONE got selected for the exhibition (bah)... clearly there was some kind of mix up at HQ or something.  Still, it's a laugh eh.  Always enjoyable getting a bit more experimental and responding to specific music, in this case Tame Impala's The Less I Know the Better and Clearest Blue by Chvrches (still not sure what that v's doing there).  Trivia fans will no doubt be thrilled to learn that those windows are in Essaouira in Morocco and that's a finest South Cornwall sea.

No comments: